How to Report a Street Light Outage

The streetlights in our community are maintained by Georgia Power, with the exception of those in Conservatory Park. You can report street light outages near your home via the Georgia Power website. From their website,, select Report an Outage.


  1. Enter the address of the outage location in the search bar or find the outage location by zooming in on the map.
  2. Click the spot on the map where the light pole you wish to report is located. (not the address)
  3. Click "Report this Light" and complete the fields.
  4. Click "Continue" to submit this outage.
  5. Enter your contact information.
  6. Click "Report."